Unique Chinese specialty, Pu erh tea undergoes a process that leads it to undergo microbial fermentation after inhibition of enzymatic oxidation starting from raw material that is green tea. Large leaves are harvested from tea bushes of an ancient variety and detail of Camellia Sinensis. It is a highly reputed tea in China for its medicinal properties, some of which, such as the help in reducing the so-called bad LDL cholesterol have been investigated by Western medicine. It is the only tea that is traditionally matured, a bit like some cheeses or cured meats, in humidity controlled environments, to increase their scent and sweetness. It comes in addition to leaf in the form of pressed tea and in China and America, Pu Erh old 30-40 years achieve truly considerable numbers.The King of Pu Erh is a Pu Erh dissolved in leaves of superior quality, clearly visible the apical gems.
Pu-Erh tea blend, fruit and flowers enriched by the intriguing scent of orange and cream pastry. Full bodied, perfect at the end of the meal as a delicious digestive. Pu Erh tea is a Chinese specialty very appreciated for its particular taste and aroma, with nuances that resemble the undergrowth. "
- Very dark red liver
- Notes of citrus attack and cream of eggs and milk, on the base notes of wood and undergrowth typical of the basic Pu Erh tea.
- Citrus and cream cake, full-bodied, soft, absolutely not appealing
- Gr 2/3 in 200 cc. Of natural mineral water at a temperature of 90 °. Infusion time 3-4 minutes
- When and how
- Perfect afternoon, drink pure or with little sugar.
- Excellent with all desserts, it goes well with chocolate biscuits